Hamidreza Amirinia, PhD.
Chairman of the Board
- Hamidreza Amirinia has been Chairman of the Board of Barkat Ventures since its stablishing at 2015. Prior to joining BV, he has held senior positions within numerous public and private entities with a focus on Science, Technology and Innovation including advisor to Iran Vice-President for Science and Technology, head of Center for Innovation and technology Cooperation and technological attaché to Islamic Republic of Iran’s Embassy in Moscow. Currently he leads INOTEX – International Innovation and Technology Exhibition & Forum, and Iran Renewable Energy Association. He is also a member of PICMET conference advisory council. In his 35 years of experience in innovation and technology area, he has held senior positions and led numerous projects.
- Mr. Amirinia has a PhD. in Science and Technology Policy. He received his M.Sc. in Science and Research Policy from Strathclyde University in Scotland and his B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Amir Kabir University.
- Yasser Jalali Manesh has been cooperating with various startups for the past 15 years as cofounder and mentor. These startups are in the areas of ICT, Game, IOT. He has been the CEO of Tetra Corporation. Yasser Jalali Manesh holds his bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Isfahan University of Technology and his MA in the same field from science and technology university.
Executive Board Member
- Ali Moosavi is an experienced economist with more than 20 years of experience in planning, budgeting, forecasting and strategic positioning of key industrial players in Iran. During his career as an economist, he has worked closely with sectors including but not limited to banking and capital markets. Since 2011 that Mr. Mousavi joined Barakat Foundation, he has worked in different positions including Risk Management, Budgeting and Planning and Corporate Governance. He is also Head of investment opportunities commitee of Sheikh Bahaei Technopreneurship National Festival
- He is also an expert in strategic studies and has advised numerous Iranian industrial leaders with respect to their long-term plans
- Mr. Mousavi is a PhD. Candidate in international finance.
Hamidreza Jamshidi, Phar.D.
- Hamidreza Jamshidi has held numerous senior executive roles in the Ministry of Health of Islamic Republic of Iran as vice deputy for health in ministry of health and director of Health sector reform Program in the city of Bam.
- Besides his executive positions in public sector, Mr. Jamshidi has had a very active role in Academia. He has been Chancellor of Isfahan University of Medical Science and has conducted several projects with importance at national level in cooperation with the WorldBank Group and WHO, most notably Integration of Medical Education and Health System. He also serves as editorial board for a number of medical academic journals
- Mr. Jamshidi has a PhD. in Pharmacology from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. He has been also a post-doc researcher in Medical Education and Neuroscience from University of Alberta, Canada.
Javad Shekarkhah, PhD.
- Javad Shekarkhah is a professional accountant with 20 years of experience of working in the accounting profession in public and private sector. He is Deputy of Economy Planning and developing in EIKO. He has been executive board member of Tadbir Economic Development Group and CEO of Barkat Foundation.
- Mr. Shekarkhah has a PhD. in Accounting from Allameh Tabatai University. He has received both his master and bachelor degrees in Accounting from Islamic Azad University and Petroleum University of Technology, respectively. Mr. Shekarkhah is also a member of Accounting and Finance Department of Allameh Tabataie Univesity since 2010.